Thursday, September 18, 2008

Grades and Stuff

Well, I got my grades for module 1 in my two classes. Lets just say I'm happy and I think they're fair. Oh, what the hell, I got a B+ on my "Front Door Photo"!!!! And High C's in Analysis of Form (drawing).


So for module 2 my exercises are to draw a value scale and draw all four forms in full value. Here's what I got so far.
Value Scale
Cube in full value
Cone in full value

Now all I need to do is the cylinder and sphere in full value then all four in one pic in full value. Due Monday night, Cake!

Oh, there's some photography classwork in there too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A B+ on the door photo eh? Good! You seem to be doing fine so far, man! :)

C's, eh? God... I wonder if I would be getting C's in the art classes you take...

Unknown said...

it took me a helluva time to get here!!!!!!!!!!
myspace has lice.. lol
newa
i wanna make b's... lol
I love your work! It's impressive to me! In case you didn't know,one of the pics you took from my wedding is on my sister's page..
btw.... I WAS HERE! IT MATTERS TO ME!