Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Module 11, late nights with Ernie



Done!!


I've spent far too much time looking at this man. This has got to be the most time I've ever put into one drawing in my life. I know I've got more than 40 hours in this in the last two weeks. I've also got the back ache and squinty eye from looking at all those stitches in his sweater. I have to say I'm happy with it, but just feel like I could have done better on the sweater. But, after drawing and wiping it back off at least 6 times, it'll have to do.
I must say though, it's amazing how far I've come since Sept 4th, I never could have done this before.



Photography class had us taking pictures with intentional motion-blur or selective focus as this weeks assignment. I caught this guy in mid-leap with a slower than normal shutter speed. I think he looks kinda liquidy.

No comments: